No Products in the Cart
1) 7 Chakra Sage (White Sage with 7 Color Rose Petals) 3-4" (1 piece);
2) Silver Grey Feather (1 piece);
3) Abalone Shell 3-4" (1 piece);
4) Wooden Tripod Stand 4" Natural Wood Color (1 piece);
5) Palo Santo "Holy Wood" 4" + Stick (3 pieces);
6) Red Jesper Tumbled Stone. Root Chakra (1 piece);
7) Carnelian Tumbled Stone. Sacral Chakra (1 piece);
8) Tiger Eye Tumbled Stone. Solar Plexus Chakra (1 piece);
9) Green Aventurine Tumbled Stone. Heart Chakra (1 piece);
10) Amazonite Tumbled Stone. Throat Chakra (1 piece);
11) Sodalite Tumbled Stone. Third Eye Chakra (1 piece);
12) Amethyst Tumbled Stone. Crown Chakra (1 piece);
A colorful smudge stick lined by 7 color rose petals.
PLEASE NOTE: Natural rose petals are placed on sage bundle, petals may have variation in color and browning as drying process occurs.
A great way to fan the smudge stick or use this feather to write with ink. Each feather is unique.
Abalone shell is used to burn sage. 3-4" in length.
*Please note black marks and black holes are considered normal as they are natural shells from sea, sometimes the black will chip off - All these are not considered defects or nor in any way used.*
Great for holding an abalone shell.
PREMIUM GRADE PALO SANTO STICKS.
What is Palo Santo? Palo Santo is a sacred fragrance tree in South America that mean "Holy Wood". It is similar to Frankincense, Myrrh, and Copal resin incense. Benefits of Using Palo Santo: Removes negative energy Drives away mosquitoes and insects Disinfects air Used for relaxing the mind and body. Also used in flu, cough, asthma (Prepare it in tea or warm water).
Our Palo Santo wood is 100% natural, no trees or forest are harmed to gather these sticks. Use these sticks to purify objects, homes, offices, & self. Just burn the tip and blow the stick, let the smoke of this "Holy Wood" do the magic.
- Red Jesper Tumbled Stone. Root Chakra
For Energy, Strength, Stamina, Spiritual Grounding. Red Jasper carries a strong spiritual grounding vibration, and resonates within the lower three chakras. It creates a strong connection to the earth. Stimulates the First Chakra.
- Carnelian Tumbled Stone. Sacral Chakra
Carnelian restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity. Stimulates the Second Chakra, located below the naval.
- Tiger Eye Tumbled Stone. Solar Plexus Chakra
This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions.
- Green Aventurine Tumbled Stone. Heart Chakra
Green Aventurine is known as the good luck stone and is often used in rituals with green candles, or kept in cash boxes or drawers to attract money.
- Amazonite Tumbled Stone. Throat Chakra
Amazonite therapies are primarily associated with filtering out stresses, healing traumas, and soothing energies in the home and workplace.
- Sodalite Tumbled Stone. Third Eye Chakra
A stone of awakening, Sodalite stimulates the Pineal Gland and the Third Eye, and deepens meditation. Sodalite is helpful for those who find themselves to be over-emotional, due to its ability to focus energy on the Third-Eye and Throat Chakras
- Amethyst Tumbled Stone. Crown Chakra
Amethyst has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in Energy Healing and Chakra balancing.